The Influence of Learning Style and Creativity Toward Student Achievement Index

Yusuf Puger Sumanang, Suyitno Suyitno, Bambang Sudarsono


Abstract. The aims of this research were to examine the positive and significant effect between Learning Style and Creativity on Student Achievement Index in Automotive Engineering Education at Muhammadiyah University Purworejo. This research is included ex-post facto, this research is included ex-post facto, while this research uses a quantitative approach. The population in this study were all sixth-semester students of Muhammadiyah University of Purworejo, amounting to 65 students and 48 students were taken as samples with the Simple Random Sampling technique. The instrument used in this study was a questionnaire and documentation. Analysis of the data used in this research is descriptive analysis and regression analysis. The results of the analysis show the value of R2 is 0.549 means that the variable chosen on the independent variable (learning style and student creativity) can explain the dependent variable (student achievement index) with a contribution of 54.90% while the remaining 45.10% explained by other variables.


Keywords: learning style, student creativity

Full Text: PDF


  • There are currently no refbacks.

ISBN. 987-602-50654-0-8

Publisher: FKIP, Universitas Muhammadiyah Purworejo, Jl. KH. Ahmad Dahlan 3 & 6 Purworejo 54111, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, E-mail: , Telp: 0275-321494

Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Education (ICE)

(ICE) by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Indexed Abstract